- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
- Minimum 1 year familiarity with general AI capabilities, including NLP / NLU, virtual agents, robotic process automation, and video analytics, among others. Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Robotic Process Automation functional expertise with developing use cases, and building/leading Proofs of Concept.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with either IBM Watson, Google Tools, AWS, or Microsoft Tools.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with big data technologies and data management tools such as Hadoop, SQL, or Informatica
We don't require specific degree but a proven experience in the fields above will have to be demonstrated.