What does GDPR mean in working with Infinity Mobile?
1. You will be in contact with our Data Processing Officer (DPO).
2. We will sign a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) to align on roles & responsibilities in the context of the GDPR.
3. Our platform supports all functionality to be in line with GDPR, including the appropriate technical and organisational measures. Individual rights as the right to access data, rectify data, erasure data, port data are fully supported.
4. All data is stored in EU datacenters.
5. We assist our business customers actively in the practice of GDPR. This includes reviewing customer journeys for consent/explicit consent, questioning if certain data is really required, and processing the data in a secure and reliable manner.
6. We have a documented approach to handle data breaches. While we haven't had any data breaches up to now, we believe 'better safe than sorry' is the right tactic here.