PR – Infinity Mobile facilitates mobile order & pay on Autosalon Brussels
Infinity Mobile facilitate smartphone orders and payments at the International Motor Show of Brussels 2017.
Infinity Mobile, a pioneer in mobile commerce in Belgium, with offices in Ghent and Liege, has developed the BEShop online shop which allows visitors to order their lunch using their mobile. The solution integrates with Infinity Mobiles flagship product IFM Commerce, so customer can immediately pay for the products via Bancontact, VISA/Mastercard and even electronic meal vouchers (Edenred).
Do you want to take full advantage of the motor show without having to queue to order a drink or a snack? You will be able to order and pay directly from your smartphone anywhere on the site. Once your order is ready, you will receive a notification inviting you to pick it up at one of the 3 BEShop pick-up points (in combination with Carrefour Market).
How it works ?
Either go on your mobile to https://b-e.shop
1. Open your Facebook Messenger application and search for “beshop brussels”.
2. Say “Hello” and a robot will take your order.
3. Specify which palace and time slot you will be fetching your order.
4. Make the payment securely via Bancontact, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard or Edenred electronic checks.
4. As soon as your order is ready, you receive a notification.